Saturday, August 13, 2016

Introductions



It's hard to narrow things down to one paragraph when I feel like I've lived so much life and experienced so many things in just the last 5 years alone...but here goes. Just under 5 years ago I married the man of my dreams, we have since moved 9 times with a combined distance of over 8,000 miles. We also have 4 undeniably beautiful children: Gideon age 4, Annelise age 3, Olivia age 3, and Naomi age 1. While my husband pursues his dream of violin making, I am pursuing my dream of higher education while working in the admissions department of a locally founded university. My favorite color is grey and I wear a lot of neutrals. I love trying crazy things with my hair and aim for a classic style with an edge to it.









Hi! I'm Becky! I've been married to the most amazing man for four and a half years; no kids yet, but we are so looking forward to that. I teach math in high school, and yes, I am as big of a nerd as that makes me sound 😉. My husband and I watch way too much TV, including sitcoms, dramas, reality tv, sports, and everything in between. I love shopping of any kind, even for groceries. Every few years I chop my hair off, and then grow it out ridiculously long (currently in the ridiculously long stage).  I consider myself to be a pretty happy person, so I love wearing bright colors. I never feel fully dressed if all I'm wearing is neutrals. It's hard to tell you all about me in a little blurb, so I'm so excited to be sharing about my life and style through this blog and on Instagram with two great sisters!




So, first off, you should know that I'm terrible at introducing myself. In high school, when people would ask me what my life story was, I would talk about the boys I had liked in each stage of my life. So, in other words, I'm Elizabeth and I'm super awkward. However, I'm a lot more confident about my awkwardness now. I've been married for two and a half years and I have a fifteen month old baby girl. I'm currently in cosmetology school (which is a huge reason I've become so confident) and I am loving it! Being a hair stylist has changed my personal style a lot as well--mostly showing me that I can pull off anything I want to. Style is what we decide it is. And so I chopped all my hair off, I'm rocking a pixie, and I wear whatever I want (barring that which goes against the dress code at school) and I'm very happily being me.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm excited for more posts. I really like, what Liz said about how style is what we decide it is. I think you each have such a different style, but each works and looks great.

    ReplyDelete